My Classes

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Welcome :)

Hello & welcome to my blog. I am VERY EXCITED as starting this blog has been something I've wanted to do for a long time. Achieving one of my goals, as small as it is, makes me happy. If you like what you read please add me to your list of favourites.

If you are reading this first post you are either a) one of my lovely family members or friends who read the email I sent to every person I know or b) some creative type who stumbled here by accident. Whover you are, thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.

I am planning on mainly posting about my new found passion - sharing wonderful
Stampin' Up! products as a Demonstrator.  This will included images of the cards & scrapbook pages I create; scheduled cardmaking classes and any new specials offered by Stampin'Up!

So stayed tuned as I have two more posts planned with some exciting news...

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anne - love the blog. You should be so proud to achieve one of your life goals (I am certainly proud of you!!). Love all the exciting Stampin up 'stuff' it is great.

    ReplyDelete