My Classes

Tuesday 19 June 2012

FIRST EVER......

To apologise for the fact that I've been absent from my blog for a few weeks I have decided to have my first ever SALE!!!  I am offering everyone 10% OFF ALL STAMPIN' UP PRODUCTS ordered from me before 30 June 2012 (not including postage costs).

Don't forget the fabulous 'Reason to Smile' promotion is still on & ends on 30 June also.

JUST A REMINDER - my next Card Class is on Sunday 1 July at 2pm.

Contact me (0403 700 099 or kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au) if you would like 10% off Stampin' Ups great products before the end of June or if you would like to attend my Card Class :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,

    I'm now following your blog from SC and hope you'll follow mine! BTW, welcome to Stampin' Connection!

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com (#250)

    ReplyDelete