My Classes

Friday 10 August 2012

OUT WITH THE OLD....



Each year Stampin' Up retire some of their stamp sets and accessories. This means they will not be in the new 2012/13 Catalogue and won't be available once they're sold out. The reason for this is to make way for NEW & EXCITING products in the new Catalogue (and trust me I have seen the new Catalogue and it is GORGEOUS!!)

So, if you would like to view the list of retiring stamps and retiring accessories visit the Stampin' Up website and check it out. Many of the items on the retiring lists are REDUCED IN PRICE so while it's sad to see them go there are bargains to be had!

In the coming days I will post some pics of the cards I have made lately. It feels so good to finally be creating again and getting my fingers inky :) Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment