My Classes

Monday 15 October 2012

XMAS CARD CLASS

Hello, sorry for my absence from blogging. Have been focussing on much needed exercising & healthy eating - FINALLY!! My body is very happy.
 
Just a reminder about my Christmas card class this coming Saturday,
20 October at 2pm. There are a few spots still available if you are interested.
 
These are the cards we will be making....
 
 
 
The cost is $20 which includes all materials to make SIX CARDS (2 each of 3 designs) (cardstock, inks, markers, use of punches, big shot & adhesives, matching envelopes etc) and of course a yummy afternoon tea.

Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking (Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 732250, account no - 535722). This is because spots are limited & I need to prepare enough materials and refreshments for everyone:)

Just give me or call on 0403 700 099 or email me kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au if you're interested. BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME - no experience necessary!!
 
Also, don't forget about the SPOOL TIME PROMOTION. You receive a roll of free ribbon for every $60 you spend. Offer ends 31 October.

1 comment: