My Classes

Sunday 7 April 2013

COLOURFUL NEWS.....


Stampin' Up have undergone a colour renovation. The upcoming 2013-2014 Catalogue (which commences 1 July) will include 10 new colours. This is how the 4 colour families will look:
The colours that are listed as Discontinued will be no longer in the new catalogue. That includes ink pads, cardstock, ribbons & accessories from these colours so they are only available WHILE STOCKS LAST! If you want any products order them now as they are selling fast. This video gives you a good look at how the new colour families will look:

Watch the Stampin' Up Colour Refresh video.

Also, just a reminder that my 'Oh Hello' Product Share ends this Tuesday, 9 April. If you'd like to participate I'm placing my next order on Wednesday, 10 April. You can send me an email or give me a call 0403 700 099.

A big thank you also to the 8 lovely ladies who attended my Hearts a Flutter class yesterday - Kim, Nicole, Margaret, Bridget, Jill, Patricia, Lydia & Natalia. You were all great company and make me remember why I love Stampin' Up.





No comments:

Post a Comment