My Classes

Tuesday 9 April 2013

EN FRANCAIS & PAPILLON POTPOURRI....

Had fun today making these cards....

(For a friend who is sick in hospital - Get well soon Kim :)

(For my Stampin' Up downline Mandy who made my new watermark - thanks Mandy!)
Both cards were super easy & fun to make and I am really happy with the way they turned out. Hope they like them!

STAMPS: En Francais, Papillon Potpourri & Very Vintage jumbo wheel
CARDSTOCK: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla & Marina Mist or Pink Pirouette
INK: Crumb Cake, & Marina Mist or Pink Pirouette
OTHER: Postage Stamp punch, 1 3/8 Square punch, Crochet Trim
 
If you would like to make one of these cards, why not Host a party. Stampin' Up parties are lots of fun & as the Hostess you can receive great benefits such as FREE PRODUCTS. Give me a call 0403 700 099 or email me kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au to find out more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment