My Classes

Friday 24 May 2013

MORE SENT WITH LOVE....

Later in the year we are going overseas with some friends. Last time we went away my daughter loved writing in her travel journal (which I bought for her & it cost a fortune!!). So for this trip I decided to make her a journal myself and one for her friend that is travelling with us :)

The SENT WITH LOVE products are absolutely perfect for this kind of project & really easy too!!


1. Start with a hard cover exercise book (pictured on the right, approx. $2 from Officeworks). I covered the front & back of the book in patterned paper.


2. Choose a coordinating coloured cardstock to cover the spine. I used Island Indigo on one & Calypso Coral on the other. Make 5 score lines down the middle of this piece, before adhering it to the book with Tombow glue, so it bends easily around the spine of the book.


3. Stamp some patterns on the plain cardstock, add embellishments to the cover & finish with some coordinating twine & a personalised tag. Voila, your travel journal is complete!!



 
The Sent With Love stamp set & the Designer Series Paper is only available until 15 June. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL DETAILS. Once they're gone - they're gone for good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment