My Classes

Monday 27 May 2013

TWO-STEP STAMPING....

At my last Wonderful Wednesday Class we made 3 of the cards using the Stippled Blossoms stamp set.


Stippled Blossoms is a two-step stamp set. This means that there are two images that go together. To use these types of stamp sets you choose 2 different shades of the same colour eg. a dark like Melon Mambo & light pink such as Pink Pirouette.

The darkest image is stamped first in the lightest shade. Then the darker colour is used to stamp the highlighted image.

The ladies that used this set at my class were so impressed with how easy yet effective using Stippled Blossoms was. To make their life easier, and mine as well, I made each of them this chart:


It shows a variety of combinations of colours & how they go together when stamped.

If you would like me to make you a chart, just give me a call 0403 700 099 or email me kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au.

I wish I could think of more things to make the rest of my life so simple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment