My Classes

Sunday 16 June 2013

REMINDER - KIDS CARD CLASSES

Just a reminder I am running Kids Card Classes again in the July school Holidays & the spaces are starting to fill up!

These are the cards the children will be making:

 
 
 


BEGINNERS VERY WELCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!

Tuesday, 2 July
10 am - 8 to 11 years

2pm - 8 to 11 years
Tuesday, 9 July
10 am - 8 to 11 years

2pm - 8 to 11 years
Where:
My home, Sutherland Shire
Cost:
$20 to make 6 cards (2 of each design)

  •  All participants will get to use stamps, markers, punches and the very popular Big Shot cutting & embossing machine :)
  • I provide all materials to make 2 of each of the above cards
  • Classes run for approx. 2 ½ hours
  • Parents are welcome to stay but it is not necessary :)
Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 032059, Account number – 248234.

Just give me or call on 0403 700 099 or email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au if your child is interested as my classes filled quickly last holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment