My Classes

Monday 3 June 2013

'RETIREMENT' CARD CLASS - 29 JUNE - 1pm


Good morning everyone. These are the cards for my next card class.

WHEN:  Saturday, 29 June at 1pm (please note earlier time than usual)

WHERE: my home, Sutherland Shire (address when RSVPing)

COST: $20 which includes all materials to make 6 cards (2 each of the above designs) as well as afternoon tea.

Please direct deposit into my account to secure your spot - Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 032059, Account number - 248234.

I have called it a 'Retirement' Card Class because the stamp sets I have used are all on the Retirement List & only available while stocks last. You don't have to be 'retired' to come to this class :)

BEGINNERS ARE VERY WELCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!
 
SPACES ARE LIMITED so please contact me if you would like to come - 0403 700 099 or 8539 7904 or kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment