My Classes

Monday 30 September 2013

HELLO AGAIN............

So sorry to have been absent for so long. We have just gotten back from a wonderful overseas holiday to the west coast of the USA. We were there for three weeks with our friends & visited Disneyland, Universal Studios, Palm Springs, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Yosemite & San Francisco.




We had a really spectacular time & now it's back to reality.

UPCOMING CLASSES

I have just updated my Schedule of Events. The only real change is I have decided not to run the Scrapbooking classes I had planned. My customers are more interested in card making & so I would prefer to focus my energies on those classes :)

I have vacancies in the following classes this month (pictures of the cards to come):

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack - Saturday 12 October - 4 spots left for the 10am class & 2 spots left for the 2pm class.

Wonderful Wednesday Class - Wednesday 30 October, 10-2pm - 3 places left

Both of these classes will cost $30 & participants will make 10 cards, 2 each of 5 different designs (pictures of the cards will be up on my blog early next week).

My classes fill quickly so if you would like to book in please email me kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au or give me a call 0403 700 099.

No comments:

Post a Comment