My Classes

Wednesday 13 November 2013

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY CARD CLASS - Wed, 20 November

I have a few spots left in my Wonderful Wednesday class next
Wednesday, 20 November.
It runs from 10am to 2pm & these are the cards we will be making:

 

(CASEd from another clever card-maker but couldn't read her name sorry!)


(CASEd from Diane Dimich - thanks Diane!)


  •  Cost of this class is $30 which includes all materials to make 10 cards with envelopes (2 each of 5 designs) and morning tea.

  • Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking (Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 032059, account no - 248234).
 
  • Classes are held in my home in the Sutherland Shire (address when RSVPing) and this class will take 4 hrs.
 
  • Places are limited & my classes fill quickly so give me a call to book your spot 0403 700 099 or email me kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au.
BEGINNERS VERY WELCOME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment