My Classes

Tuesday 11 February 2014

$86 WORTH OF PRODUCTS FOR FREE.....

If you join Stampin' Up during our SALE-A-BRATION PROMOTION you get to choose $255 worth of products for just $169!!

 
It's almost crazy NOT to consider such an opportunity, and if your wishlist exceeds the $169 mark then I would encourage you to give it a go.
There are many wonderful benefits and no penalties for dropping out if you decide it's not for you, you have nothing to lose.

Being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator works in many ways.
Some people choose to be hobby Demonstrators, buying products at a 20% discount for themselves & sometimes ordering for family or friends (which is how I first started to add to my crafting supplies :)
Others choose to be business Demonstrators, holding parties, card classes etc. (Which is what I do now & love & I earn extra money as well :)
The type of Demonstrator you choose to be is totally up to you.

For more information about joining Stampin’ Up! contact me 0403 700 099 or email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au.

Join us! I'd love to welcome you to my wonderful team of stampers.

No comments:

Post a Comment