My Classes

Sunday 20 September 2015

I'M BACK....AND I'M EXCITED!!


After a bit of a break from cardmaking I’m thrilled to announce I’M RUNNING CLASSES AGAIN!

I’m starting with Xmas Card Classes & there are a few spots left:

Saturday, 10 October – 10am to 1pm
FULL
Saturday, 10 October – 2 to 5pm
2 spots left
Saturday, 31 October – 10am to 1pm
FULL
Saturday, 14 November – 10am to 1pm
4 spots left

·         Classes are held in my home in the Sutherland Shire and take 2-3 hrs (address when RSVPing).

·         Cost of this class is $30 which includes all materials to make 10 cards with envelopes (2 each of 5 designs)

·         Participants will also get a copy of the gorgeous new Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalogue.

·         A yummy morning/afternoon tea is included

·         Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking (Account name – K & A Farrar, BSB – 032-059, account no - 248234).

·         There needs to be a minimum of 4 participants for a class to go ahead. I will contact you 3 days before the class if I don't have the minimum :)

Here are three of the cards you will make.  I still have to make 2 more designs.





 


Just give me a call on 0403 700 099 or email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au if you're interested as my classes often fill quickly!!

I hope you find something you like & remember that 

 NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY - BEGINNERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!
 
(I haven't updated my blog for ages but I will be doing that very soon)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment