My Classes

Wednesday 4 November 2015

WEEKLY DEALS & CARD CLASS UPDATE


Good morning everyone. Thought you might like to know the currently WEEKLY DEALS from Stampin’ Up! CLICK HERE to the website. There are some great deals!

They are available from today until Tuesday, 10 November. Just email me if you would like anything kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au or you can go to the ONLINE STORE.

If you have any questions please give me a call 0403 700 099.

I have to say I am so pleased that I have started teaching card classes again. On Saturday I held the third of my four scheduled classes! We had such a great time & I can’t wait till next Saturday when I run my fourth class.






I have lots of people, existing and new customers, very keen to attend more classes. I WILL BE HOLDING CLASSES AGAIN BUT NOT UNTIL THE NEW YEAR J

So keep an eye out & I will put up my schedule of classes as soon as I can.

Hope you’re having a great week & HAPPY STAMPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment