My Classes

Wednesday 15 August 2012

I.LOVE.THIS.CARD.

Because it has all of the elements which make me happy - lots of colour, neutral background (Crumb Cake cardstock & First Edition Specialty DSP) and it was quick to make. Gotta be happy with that!!


The butterflies are made using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits folder with the Big Shot.  SO EASY TO USE. Five butterflies are punched out at once, each a different size & design.

If you are interested in learning more about the Big Shot, book a party and I can show you and your friends how it works.  Parties are free & they are fantastic fun. You & your guests get to play with stamps, inks, punches, paper etc to make your own card or project to take home. I provide all of the products & show everyone what to do. The products are very easy to use and NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.

If you would like to place an order, just give me a call 0403 700 099 or email me kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au if you would like more details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment