My Classes

Tuesday 14 August 2012

MORE TWITTERPATED....

I love the Twitterpated DSP because it's designs are so versatile. They suit male or female, young or old :) I am currently making cards to sell at a Spring Fair I am attending. When making numerous cards at once I try to use a simple design that still looks effective.

BASIC GREY & BAJA BREEZE

BLUSHING BRIDE & BASIC GREY
The round stamps I used are from a retired set called Riveting (I LOVE round stamps!!) and the punches I used were the 2 3/8" Circle punch, the Scallop border punch & the Postage Stamp punch (another fav).

PEAR PIZAZZ, BLUSHING BRIDE & BAJA BREEZE

PEAR PIZAZZ & BAJA BREEZE

Sorry but the Happy Birthday & Best Wishes stamps are only available to Demonstrators OR if you hold a party.  OR attend my CATALOGUE LAUNCH ON 8 SEPTEMBER you
could get one for FREE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love you art
    thanks for sharing your cards
    Sherrill Graff
    istmpnv@aol.com
    http://latenightstampermeetup.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete