My Classes

Tuesday 18 September 2012

FUN DAY AT CASTLE COVE....

On Sunday, my friend Vanessa Cook & I held a market stall at Castle Cove Public School. It was a really lovely day. The sun was shining and it was a perfect day to share the beautiful Stampin' Up products with the world (or the nice people of Castle Cove at least!!).


 

We met lots of lovely people, adults and children, who enjoyed learning about our products and looking at our displays. Our Make & Take project was popular, especially with the children, who got to use the fantastic Big Shot die cutting machine & make these colourful gift cards to take home.


One lucky lady was the winner of this beautiful prize pack & I'm sure she will have lots of fun using all of the goodies!!
 
If you left your contact details with me on Sunday, I have subscribed you to my blog. You will receive an email each time I update my blog with any of my events, Stampin' Up specials or projects I make. If you expressed interest in holding a party or becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I will contact you in the next week.
 
Thank you Castle Cove for a great day. It was really lovely to meet everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment