My Classes

Friday 14 September 2012

CATALOGUE LAUNCH UPDATE & THANK YOU

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the people that came to my 2012/13 Stampin' Up Catalogue Launch last Saturday.

There were 15 wonderful people - Angela, Ann, Belinda, Colin, Dellis, Jacqui, Laura, Lesley, Mandy, Maree, Margaret, Nicole, Patricia, Sharon & Sue.  Their enthusiasm & friendliness made the afternoon lots of fun.

That's just one of the things I love about Stampin' Up - THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU MEET!!

Thanks also to my fantastic friend, and fellow Demonstrator, Natalia for all of the work she did & the great make & take she taught. She is very talented & creative & without her the afternoon wouldn't have been possible.

And of course thanks to my lovely Mum, Aileen & good friend Shelley. They served all of the food & kept the drinks flowing - important ingredients to a good party!!! (Ane cleaned up as well)

The participants got to complete the following 3 cards:

 


Everyone got to enter the Lucky Door Prize draw & Patricia was our lucky winner.  She was very happy with her prize:


We had a few displays around:





After a busy but fun afternoon, everyone left with their 3 completed cards & personalised Gift Bag stamped with Bety's Blossoms in Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango & new In Colour Primrose Petals. (Their gift bags contained the New Annual Catalogue & Holiday Catalogue, of course, recipes for the 3 cards they made & a schedule of my card classes).


 I have received lots of positive feedback from many of the people who came. Everyone loved the new products and many have signed up for my upcoming card classes in the next couple of months (I will be putting my Card Class & Scrapbooking Class schedules on my blog in the next couple of days). So, after weeks of late nights, all of the hard work was worth it & I can't wait to do it all again :)

SPRING IS IN THE AIR
This Sunday, my friend (and Stampin' Up Manager) Vanessa Cook and I are holding a stall at the Jubilee Fair at Castle Cove Public School.  We are selling our hand-made cards and promoting Stampin'Up!  We would love it if you dropped by.  The fair runs from 10am-4pm, this Sunday, 16th September.

Thanks for reading such a long post. I'm off to bed!!

PS If you receive this blog post in your email it means I have subscribed you to my blog (or you have subscribed yourself). Felt it was the best way for me to let people know about latest Stampin' Up news. If you dont wish to receive updates, please email me - promise I wont be offended. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment