My Classes

Monday 3 September 2012

Stampin' Up NEW 2012/13 Catalogue and Holiday Catalogue OUT NOW!!



Exciting news.....two BRAND NEW Stampin Up Catalogues commenced on 1 September. The 2012/13 Annual Catalogue and the Holiday Catalogue. To check out the wonderful NEW products click on either cover.

Click cover

Click cover



If you are lucky enough to be coming to my Catalogue Launch this coming Saturday, you will receive your own copy of each of these. (There are a couple of spaces left so give me or call

0403 700 099 or email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au if you're interested. I promise we will have a great afternoon!)

If you are unable to make it to the launch but would like your own copy of these catalogues book a Stamping party with me. Parties are fantastic fun. You & your guests get to play with stamps, inks, punches, paper etc to make your own card or project to take home. I provide all of the products & show everyone what to do. The products are very easy to use and no experience is necessary!!

NEW CARD CLASSES

I have planned the following card classes for the remainder of the year, which will be held in my home, Sutherland Shire. Address when RSVPing :)

Perfectly Preserved Card Class (using set from Holiday Catalogue p.29)
Saturday, 22 September at 2pm
 
Christmas Card Class - Part One
Saturday, 20 October at 2pm
 
Christmas Card Class - Part Two
Saturday, 17 November at 2pm

 
The cost of each class is $20 which includes all materials to make six cards (cardstock, inks, markers, use of punches, big shot & adhesives, matching envelopes) and of course tea/coffee and a yummy afternoon tea!! I will post a picture of the cards we will be making closer to the date.

Just give me or call on 0403 700 099 or email
kyleandanne@optusnet.com.auif you're interested. You are welcome to book into just one or all three of these classes. No experience necessary!

Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking
(Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 732250, account no - 535722).
This is because spots are limited & I need to prepare enough materials and refreshments for everyone:)


No comments:

Post a Comment