My Classes

Wednesday 21 November 2012

ORDERING FOR CHRISTMAS....

Hello everyone. If you would like to order any Stampin' Up products, & have them by Christmas, my cutoff date is 2 December.  Stampin' Up are usually pretty good at quick shipping but as we all know Australia Post can be unpredictable, especially at this time of year!!!

Also, don't forget the great Christmas Promotion that ends on 30 November & the Ink-redible Promotion that runs until 16 December 2012. Both of these promotions are super value :)

And for those of you who need some Christmas inspiration these are the cards that we made last Saturday at my Xmas Card Class:


We used the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set & the matching Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies that feature in the current Christmas promotion.

Thank you to all of the lovely people who came along to my last class of the year.  It was great to spend such a nice afternoon with all of you.

My next event will be held on Saturday, 9 February 2013. I can't tell you exactly what it is just yet but I promise it will be worth attending so PLEASE KEEP THIS DATE FREE :)

Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks & if you haven't already, please subscribe your email address to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment