My Classes

Saturday 15 December 2012

CLEARANCE BLITZ SALE



Stampin' Up have decided to sell off some retired products from last years catalogue:
 
 
 with DISCOUNTS OF UP TO 70% OFF RETAIL (only while stocks last!)

There are four different lists of products for sale:


 

 

If you would like to order anything from ANY of these lists, email me your order & credit card details asap.  Even if you want something from a list not on sale yet email me your order so I can set up each order in the system to be ready as soon as each list goes on sale.  

That way, if I have the orders in the system ready to go I can just click ‘submit’ early on the first day of sale and you will have the best chance of getting you anything you want.

If you want to pay me cash, wait until I confirm the products you want are available before direct depositing your money into my account. The normal delivery charges apply too.

Also, if there’s anything you want from the current catalogue, you can include that in your order if you like.

No pressure to order anything. Just thought this sale was too good not to pass on!! Please call me if you have any questions: 8539 7904 or 0403 700 099

Hope you are all doing well with your Christmas shopping and enjoying any social activities you have on

Anne Farrar :)

PS I am going away on holidays from 23 December until 13 January but I will be available via email or my mobile 0403 700 099 (don't think you would have much luck ordering from our House-sitters!!)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment