My Classes

Thursday 14 February 2013

MARCH SCRAPBOOKING CLASS...

FRIDAY 8 MARCH - 7pm (will take approx 2-3 hrs)
 
Introducing my next Scrapbooking Class using the Postage Due stamp set and the new By the Tide stamp set. I have used travel photos on both pages but the photos you choose are up to you.
  
 
This page requires two 4x6 photos, either landscape or portrait orientation.

 
For this page you need either one 5x7 photo or two 4x6 landscape photos.

Classes are held in my home in the Sutherland Shire and take 2-3 hrs (address when RSVPing). No experience necessary - beginners very welcome!

The cost of each class is $20 which includes all materials to make TWO SCRAPBOOK PAGES (cardstock, inks, markers, use of punches, big shot& adhesives, matching envelopes and of course tea/coffee and supper!!

Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking(Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 732250, account no - 535722). This is because spots are limited & I need to prepare enough materials and refreshments for everyone:)

Just give me or call on 0403 700 099 or email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au if you're interested. If you are coming to my Sale-a-bration & new Seasonal Catalogue Launch this Saturday, 16 March you can sign up then.

There needs to be a minimum of 4 participants for a scrapbook class to go ahead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment