My Classes

Monday 18 February 2013

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....


Thanks to all of the creative ladies who came to my Sale-a-bration & Seasonal Catalogue Launch last Saturday - Bridget, Celina, Heidi, Jill, Lydia, Mandy, Margaret G, Margaret N, Nicole, Pam, Patricia, Rachel, Sandy, Tracy, and Tricia. Their interest & enthusiasm made the afternoon lots of fun.

That's why I love Stampin' Up - because of THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU MEET!!

Thanks also to my dear friend, and fellow Demonstrator, Natalia for all of the work she did & the great make & take she made. Without her the afternoon wouldn't have been possible.

And of course thanks to my wonderful Mum, Aileen for serving afternoon tea, making tea & coffee (and for cleaning up as well!!).  You are a Super Mum. xxx

We had the following cards & pages on display:


After watching some demos, the participants got to complete the following 3 cards:
Everyone then enjoyed afternoon tea and a good chat with eachother before leaving with their own bag of catalogues, project recipes & schedule of my upcoming events (will be on my blog soon).



From the feedback I have received everyone enjoyed the afternoon. Thanks again everyone & don't forget to choose your FREE SALE-A-BRATION PRODUCT/S when you place your order :)

My daughter Lily (9 yrs) had a great time making all of the cards too. By the end of the day she decided she was addicted to card making, especially using the Big Shot!!! Here are the cards she designed all by herself that night....
 
I'm very proud of my girl. She seems to have a great eye for colour & design. Well done Lily. Maybe one day you can be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment