My Classes

Monday 18 February 2013

UPCOMING CLASSES & EVENTS.....

So sorry everyone. Silly me didn't put the date & time on my March Classes!!! That's probably because those posts were done at stupid-o'clock in the early hours of the morning.

So, to help you plan your crafting time, here are the dates I have scheduled for my Card & Scrapbook Classes up until mid July:


Date
Type of class/event
Stamp set/products we will use
Sat, 16 February - 2pm
SEASONAL CATALOGUE & SALE-A-BRATION
New Seasonal Catty & Saleabration Sets & Products
Sat, 2 March - 2pm
Fri, 8 March - 7pm
Tues, 19 March - 7pm
Sat, 6 April - 2pm
Hearts A Flutter - SOLD OUT
Tues, 9 April - 7pm
Fri, 19 April - 7pm
SCRAPBOOK
Sat, 4 May - 2pm
CARD
By The Tide - spots available
Tues, 7 May - 7pm
CARD
Repeat class of By The Tide
Fri, 17 May - 7pm
SCRAPBOOK
TBA
Sat, 1 June - 2pm
CARD
Ciao Baby & Parkers Patterns DSP
Tues, 4 June - 7pm
CARD
Repeat of Ciao Baby
Sat, 20 July - 2pm
NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH
Super Surprise!!!


Because I now have more customers wanting to attend classes, I have scheduled a repeat of each Card Class on a Tuesday night. So if one class is full (8 participants) then hopefully you can get into the other class :) 
  • Classes are held in my home in the Sutherland Shire and take 2-3 hrs (address when RSVPing).
  • Cost of each class is $20 which includes all materials to make 6 cards with envelopes (2 each of 3 designs) or 2 scrapbook pages.
  • Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking (Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 732250, account no - 535722).
  • There needs to be a minimum of 4 participants for a class to go ahead. I will contact you by the Thursday evening before the class if I don't have the minimum :)
Just give me or call on 0403 700 099 or email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au if you're interested.

 BEGINNERS WELCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!













  

No comments:

Post a Comment