My Classes

Tuesday 30 April 2013

MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL & MAY PRODUCT SHARE....

Hello everyone & happy 'Kids return to school week!!!' As much as I love spending time with my daughter in the school holidays, I'm glad to get back into the normal routine of the term & have time to enjoy Stampin' Up :)

So....in honour of our wonderful mums/nans/aunties I thought I would offer you a 6 DAY SPECIAL OFFER FOR MOTHERS DAY which is fast approaching.

Get 10% off either (or both) of the following two stamp sets (not including postage):

PAPILLON POTPOURRI - p.115 - $23.35 clear (normally $25.95)

Papillon Potpourri


STIPPLED BLOSSOMS - p.78 - $34.15 (Normally $37.95 clear)
Stippled Blossoms

OFFER AVAILABLE UNTIL SUNDAY 5 MAY. You will need to order directly through me (instead of online ordering) & pay cash to get your discount :)

Both of these stamp sets will be used in my upcoming Wonderful Wednesday class on 15 May. There are a couple of spots left if you would like to come :)

Here are 3 of the 5 designs we will make (2 more designs to come):



MAY PRODUCT SHARE

Product shares are a great way of buying a variety of products without having to buy the whole packet :)


You will receive:
1/4 packet Brights Designer Buttons (18 buttons)
2m x Marina Mist Scallop Dots ribbon
2m x Old Olive Taffeta ribbon
2m x Real Red stitched grosgrain ribbon
2m x Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon
2  x A4 sheets each of Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Real Red & Pumpkin Pie cardstock (12 sheets total)
10 x A4 sheets of Whisper White cardstock

All this for $30 (includes postage)

OFFER AVAILABLE UNTIL WEDNESDAY 15 MAY. You will need to order directly through me (instead of online ordering) & pay cash to get your discount :)

Email me kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au or give me a call 8539 7904 or
0403 700 099 if you have any questions or would like to purchase any of these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment