My Classes

Thursday 25 April 2013

KIDS CLASS THANK YOU & NEW CARDS.....

Hello Everyone. Thought you might like to see some of the cards participants will make at my first Wonderful Wednesday Class on 15 May.

 
There will be another two card designs which I will post by early next week. Spaces are limited for this class so please contact me asap to reserve your place. As I mentioned yesterday, the first six people to book a spot will receive a nice gift :)
 
UPDATE ON MY KIDS CARD CLASSES
 
My school holiday Kids Card Classes were a huge success.
 
Class One

Class Two


Morning Tea
Class Three
 
Class Four
As you can see from everyone's faces, they were very happy with their efforts. I would like to thank all 23 of the great children that attended my classes last week & this week. They were so polite & enthusiastic & once again reinforced how awesome it is the share the hobby of card making with others.

Because of the great feedback I received from both the children & their parents I am planning on running these classes again in the next school holidays so stay tuned :)



No comments:

Post a Comment