My Classes

Tuesday 23 April 2013

NEW CLASS - WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.....

This year I am trying to introduce some new ideas & better ways of sharing the many wonderful Stampin' Up products available. I love running my monthly card classes but have found I have more customers wanting to attend than I have seats!!
 

So I have decided to hold 'WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY' and the first one I have scheduled is Wednesday 15 May (the following one will be held on 19 June).

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - BEGINNERS WELCOME - YOU WILL LEARN LOTS IN 4 HOURS

Here is a sneak peak for May :)


My plan is for Wonderful Wednesday to be held once a month in my home (Sutherland Shire). It will run for 4 hours, 10am to 2pm. In that time we will create, drum roll please, 10 CARDS!!!!!!!!

I can hear some of my regular ladies laughing at this ambitious amount BUT it is possible. We will complete 5 different cards, 2 of each design, but they will be an easier design to complete than my Saturday classes.

Wonderful Wednesday will cost $30 and that includes all materials to make the 10 cards, tea/coffee & morning tea. Participants will need to bring their own lunch.

So if you are looking for something fun to do other than cleaning, ironing, groceries etc then send me an email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au or give me a call 0403 700 099 & I'll put your name on the list. Spaces are limited.

THE FIRST SIX PEOPLE TO SIGN UP WILL RECEIVE A FREE GIFT FROM ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment