My Classes

Tuesday 21 May 2013

WARNING....SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION AHEAD.....

I got some happy mail today.....
 

My certificate for promoting to Senior Supervisor & a lovely gold pin with a bit of bling!!!

I would like to say a big thank you to the ladies who have joined my team and have helped me gain this title - Natalia, Mandy & Tracy :) Thanks for loving Stampin' Up enough to become Demonstrators on my team.

I would also like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of my wonderful customers who have purchased products from me since March last year, when I joined Stampin' Up. Your sales have contributed to me gaining this promotion so thanks to you also :)

Don't forget if you've been toying with the idea of becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator that there is a FANTASTIC PROMOTION on at the moment.
Join Stampin' Up! before 30 May and get an extra $60 for your Starter Kit – that’s right – get $295 worth of Stampin’ Up! products and pay just $169!!


The timing of my certificate arriving is perfect as I am heading to Bris-Vegas Brisbane for the Annual Stampin' Up! Convention tomorrow & this has made me even more excited!! I will be away for four nights & will spend my time there attending various sessions about the latest Stampin' Up news, information, techniques & NEW PRODUCTS!! I don't know how I am going to keep the secrets to myself.

I promise when I return I will post some Sneak Peaks of NEW PRODUCTS that will be coming out in the new catalogue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment