My Classes

Saturday 18 May 2013

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY CLASS - 19 JUNE

I would like to say a big thank you to the lovely ladies that came to my first Wonderful Wednesday class last week. They told me they had a nice time & I enjoyed spending the day with such nice people also. I'm pleased they were happy with their finished cards :)
 
This is my next Wonderful Wednesday class:
 

 
WHEN: Wednesday, 19 June 2013
 
TIME:  10am to 2pm
 
WHERE: My home Sutherland Shire, address when rsvping :)
 
COST: $30
 
The cost includes all materials TO MAKE 10 CARDS (2 of each of the above 5 designs). I will supply a yummy morning tea also. You will need to bring your own lunch.
 
SPACES ARE LIMITED so please contact me if you would like to come - 0403 700 099 or 8539 7904 or kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au.
 
REMEMBER BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY


No comments:

Post a Comment